Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box: Unboxed

Hi!

I know, I know. It's been a while! Last week, I was unbelievably sick with a severe case of bronchitis, so I was completely bed-ridden. I'm also still working on things for the blog, so the posts will be coming in slow for a while.


Anyway, I wanted to share with you my Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box!



So this past weekend, I got my latest beauty box in the mail. Walmart's beauty box is kind of fabulous; for only $5 every three months, you'll receive this little box full of goodies! Basically, you're only paying for shipping, so it's worth it every time.

Walmart sends out a box for each season. The summer box featured many skin care products (because we all know that skin needs extra care after being out in the sun!) and a pink lip gloss (as compared to the fall box's red lipstick.


So this season's package came with quite a few things, from brands including Aussie, Vaseline, Aveeno and Revlon, all in an adorable little box.






Specifically, my box came packed with:

Aussie Mega Hairspray, 1.5 oz.

ACT Advanced Care Plaque Guard Mouthwash, 1 fl. oz.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, 0.3 fl. oz.

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick, Gladiolus


Vaseline Intensive Care Moisturizer, 2 fl. oz.

Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion, .14 fl. oz. (sample)

Crest 3D White Brilliance Whitening Toothpaste, .09 oz., and Whitening Gel, .05 oz.
+ Coupon

L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Miracle Blur Finishing Cream, sample size

L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil, sample size

Jennifer Aniston, The Fragrance (sample)
+ coupon

L'Oréal Paris True Match Coupon

The total value for these products exceeds the $5 spent on shipping (total worth is approximately $15). In fact, there's $6 worth of coupons in this box alone!



Overall impression:
I personally love the Walmart Beauty Box because it's practical; you can't expect a Dior eye-shadow palette when you're only paying $5 for the box. This particular box came packed with things that I'll actually use: hairspray, lotions and even mouthwash.  These boxes are also great because they come jam-packed with coupons (which is kind of the point of this Beauty Box, no?). You try the samples and, if you like them, buy them in full sizes at a discounted price. I must say, though: I do love that the last two boxes I've received have come with some sort of cosmetic (in this case, the gorgeous red lipstick from Revlon).

Ultimately, with this box, you get what you pay for (or in most cases, a little bit more). For $20 a year, it's worth it, in my opinion. Besides, who doesn't love receiving a new box of surprise goodies every once in a while?!



Want to receive the Walmart Beauty Box every season? Simply visit https://beautybox.walmart.com to quickly and easily subscribe!


Thanks for reading! I hope you see you guys again soon.


No comments

Leave me some love!